Man who vanished 47 years prior says he's frustrated his 2 spouses have remarried

Subscribe Us

header ads

Man who vanished 47 years prior says he's frustrated his 2 spouses have remarried

84-year-elderly person who vanished 47 years prior says he's disillusioned his 2 spouses have remarried 

Peter Oyuka, a Kenyan man purportedly left his Makale town in Malava, Kakamega district in 1974 at age 37. 

A now-84-year-elderly person who disappeared in 1974 has gotten back and communicated disillusionment that the two spouses he left behind couldn't hang tight for him over the 47 years. 

As per Tuko.co.ke, the now-octogenarian told his kin then that he was passing on to look for greener fields to deal with two spouses and five youngsters. 

Curiously, he didn't uncover where he was going and when he would return. 

He visited Kakamega in 1983, 1992 and 1996, yet neglected to enter his home, The Standard, Oyuka revealed. 

Peter Oyuka at long last got back on Tuesday, September 21 to understand that his spouses have abandoned him and gone to wed different men. 

"I wish my spouses were here today to invite me home," Oyuka regretted. 

A white goat was forfeited to conciliate the precursors before he was acknowledged into his home, as per the Luhyia customs. 

Despite the fact that he went through piece of 47 years in Tanzania where he became hopelessly enamored and had a kid with another lady, he expected his spouses to stay unblemished. 

"My Tanzanian darling quit speaking with me, and is yet to permit me to meet our child," Oyuka unveiled 

"I wish my two spouses well in their relationships. Nonetheless, I'd like them to realize that I'm as yet alive and that they ought to make time and visit me." 

Oyuka's get back was worked with by a Good Samaritan who shared insights concerning him on Facebook. 

His 53-year-old child, Aggrey Osanji who was only 6 years of age before he disappeared saw the post and followed up, prompting his get back.

 

 

--

Post a Comment

0 Comments